Bankrupt
Novenber is the preparation time of winter. It will be colder than Ougust. When I was high school student, my school had official uniform, so I did not have any opportunities that I put on my own clothes. I studied hard, because the entrance exam would come soon, so I did not travel any place on holiday. That's why, I did not have winter clothes. I asked my friend where did I buy any clothes? He advised me that I always buy clothes in ZOZOTOWN. you challenged to buy online shop. I worried about online shop because I had ever buy any clothes online. However, I could easilly find some nice clothes which were not in offline shop. I bought about 30000yen. I think the good point of online shop is thet there are alot of clothes which I always cannot find, and waiters do not speak to me. This month, my income is about 50000yen. Food expenses is about 10000yen, clothes expenses is 30000yen, any event like Gakusai expenses is 20000yen and amazon's Brack Friday expenses is 10000yen. 50000-10000-30000-20000-10000=-20000. I spent too much money for the first time.
コメント
コメントを投稿