My life
Hello, I am Masao Miki in engineering cource majoring biology. However, I did not study biology in high shcool. The reason I will study biology is I will understand why some medicines affect the diseases. I have high motivation for it., so I am looking forword to my life in Okadai.
By the way, I am a member of badminton club `SEED`. On 10/31, we will hold Halloween party. About 100 members gathered, we will eat dinner, wear special costumes. I would like to join it and put it on with my friends. Some will imitate Super Mario Brothers, others will wear police uniforms, but, so sad, we forget thinking of our wearings. We must think some ideas as soon as possible. Please some coments about the costumes we will wear on 10/31.
I want to see your special costume in 10/31!! I think you look good to wear purikyua's costumes!!!!!
返信削除