Karaoke
I am not good at singing songs. So, I have decided not to go to Karaoke with my friends. When I was 16 years old, I went to Karaoke with my brother. I sung songs like the songer. I think it is similar to the songer to sing, but my brother said "I cannot stand to listen to your singing".I recoded my singing and listened to it. It is very bad. I desided not to go to Karaoke with my friends. This summer, I ate out with my friends until 11.a.m. I wsa going to stay my friend's house, but he wanted to go to Karaoke, so I alonged with him. I sung songs badly. He said "you will surely sing songs better,practicing singing songs." I berieved his words. I practice singing songs now, but I don't think my singing will be better. Is it nice to give up singing?
コメント
コメントを投稿